Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes.
You can cook Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- You need 2/3 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of liquid egg whites.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes step by step
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender..
- Heat a small lightly oiled pan on the stove top. For each pancake, add two spoonfuls of batter to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the batter starts bubbling..
- Top with strawberries, maple syrup, or a personal favorite: peanut butter..