Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest. After using it on my Rainbow Rocky Road video, a bunch of you asked me how to make Caramel Popcorn. Here is my recipe for the stuff. Cupcakes are perfect treats for parties.
Along with popcorn, I love something a little sweet. During the summer I love making popcorn ice cream, but in the fall, brown butter cupcakes with caramel frosting and I basically want to face plant right into, but then I'd also pop each little brown butter cake like a pill because they are incredible. Made with OR without corn syrup! This Delicious Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest using 19 simple ingredients and 14 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest
- It’s of self raising flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of burnt butter.
- You need of butter.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of whole milk.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of water.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cream.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Popcorn.
- You need of popcorn seeds.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Whip cream strawberry flavoured.
Coat popcorn evenly – initially, the caramel remelts so when you toss the popcorn, it coats the popcorn more evenly and thinly (thanks to the baking. Cakes and cupcakes, more-so than any other baked good, tend to cause me a significant amount of anxiety when I am in recipe-development mode. Note: Since originally publishing this recipe I have a simpler dark chocolate cupcakes recipe and sometimes use the caramel icing from my caramel. Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes, perfect for a kids' circus or baseball birthday party theme – a delicious vanilla butter cupcake with caramel buttercream topped with cracker jack popcorn (Cupcake Recipes).
Cupcakes with popcorn n caramel#mykidsfavoritecontest instructions
- Heat the butter in a pot over medium heat cook until golden.
- Let it cool for n thicken to a spreadable consistency..
- Assemble your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar for 5 mins. Add the eggs,Sift in flour and bicarbonate of soda. Add in milk continue beating until well incorporated.
- Scoop batter into prepared mufin tin.
- Bake at 170degrees for 18-20 mins. Cool in awire rack.
- Prepare the caramel.
- By placing sugar and water ina sauce pan over medium heat let it cook until sugar dissolve without turning..
- Remove from heat, add cream stir constantly cook for 1 min then remove from heat add butter, essence and salt.stir until smooth. pour into a airtight container to use later..
- Popcorns: heat oil with butter in a pan,Add the popcorn seeds, cover with a lid n let pop keep shaking the pot to ensure they cook evenly. Set aside.
- Prepare the whipping cream. I had leftover which I used..
- Once the cakes are cooled pipe the cream.
- Hold the bottom of cupcakes roll over the popcorns they will stick on the cream.
- Top with caramel. Enjoy..
In large bowl, beat all cake ingredients together (except egg whites) until just combined. For the Caramel Filling: Place brown sugar, water and salt into a saucepan and simmer over a medium heat until mixture starts to darken and thicken. Ice cupcakes with buttercream icing and carefully place popcorn pieces over the icing to cover the top of the cupcake, trying to keep gaps to a minimum. I love making caramel popcorn and packaging it up for friends, family, or neighbors! It makes such a cute gift when it's wrapped up in a little bag or TIP: A good trick is to pour your popcorn over a cooling rack.