Perfect banana pancake ♡. Jump to the Perfect Banana Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. If you're anything like us, there are a couple of over-ripe These pancakes are easy! Start with a simple pancake batter then add a mashed banana, cinnamon, and nutmeg for some spice.
They are the perfect texture with just the right. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. You can have Perfect banana pancake ♡ using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Perfect banana pancake ♡
- You need of Banana Pancake.
- You need 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- You need of Topping Part.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of honey.
They were perfect and had plenty of banana flavor. Everything else in the recipe stayed the same. I will say that it was a large banana so maybe that makes a difference. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples.
Perfect banana pancake ♡ step by step
- Melt the salted butter in a pan, set aside..
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, add the melted butter, egg and vanilla extract, stir it well. Then add the milk, and stir again until combine. ( you can use blender if you want ) then set aside..
- Shift the flour and sugar, then add the milk mixture slowly, mix it well until combine and the thickness is enough for pancake, if too liquid you can add more flour..
- Prepare the pan with cooking spray, add about one ladle spoon of the pancake mixture into the pan and cook it in a low heat. Try to move the pan, if the pancake start easy to move, you can flip it and cook again on the other side until it's done..
- Top the pancake with butter and honey, let the butter melt slowly on the warm pancake and enjoy!! 🙂 ♡.
You whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Mix together and cook like ordinary pancakes. For best results, we recommend using a thick pancake batter. Our homemade recipe below is perfect for coating the bananas and comes out super fluffy.