Smoked Baby Back Ribs.
You can have Smoked Baby Back Ribs using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- You need of Slab Of Baby Back Ribs.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Brown Suger.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Chili Powder.
Smoked Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Mix all seasoning in a bowl to create rub..
- Apply rubgenerously to ribs wrap in foil and place in fridge for 8-12 hours..
- Pre heat smoker with wood flavor of choice. Once you have a constant heat level of 250°F place unwrapped ribs on smoker..
- After 3 hours wrap in foil and finish cooking 1-2 hours..
- When finished let rest at least 30 mins then serve..