My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟. These baked lamb chops are what I make when I want a dinner my family will love and that doesn't take eons to make. The longer the marinade You betcha! They do need a quick sear on the stove top to start with to lock in all the juices and any flavours from marinading that may have been done.
The perfect baked potato is crispy on the outside and pillowy in the middle. Cracked open and still steaming, it's ready to receive anything from a sprinkle of cheese You can bake the potatoes directly on the oven rack, or you can place them a few inches apart on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. The Potato-topped Mince Bake recipe out of our category Pie! This Delicious My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare Half of the meat off a leg of lamb diced as small as you can.
- You need 1 tsp of dried paprika.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 of fried veg Stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Dried chicken stock cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet peas.
- Prepare 6 of florets broccoli.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes sliced into 1/4 in thick part boiled + rinsed cold.
Spoon the mince into two individual ovenproof dishes. This hearty lamb casserole is one of the few dishes winemaker David Croix makes. It's based on the traditional French regional dish Champvallon, with. Spread half of the potatoes in the baking dish and season generously with salt and pepper.
My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 instructions
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onion minced lamb or chopped as small as you can. (I slow cooked lamb overnight.)Stir in then add the paprika, black pepper salt. Stir..
- Add the boiled water then the veg and chicken stock to it and stir in. Next add the wine, let it bubble on high for 2 minutes then add peas,broccoli stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water and add to the mix to thicken a little..
- Next let it cool down then grease a oven dish and add the lamb mix. Leave it to cool a bit more then get the sliced potato and lay them out across the top of the lamb mix. And spray olive oil on top of potatoes..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes until the potatoes are a nice brown colour..
- Then serve hot..
Spoon one-third of the onions over the potatoes and. I did not coat the potatoes with more butter and return it to the oven; it wasn't necessary. The sides were bubbling nicely and the top got nicely brown. Shredded lamb loaded with classic Middle Eastern flavours, pan fried to golden perfection and served with a chickpea rice pilaf. Honey Mustard Potato Salad combines roasted red potatoes, crisp bacon and a mouthwatering good honey mustard vinaigrette that is drizzled over the.