Roast Leg Of Lamb.
This Appetizing Roast Leg Of Lamb using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Leg Of Lamb
- You need 1 of Leg of lamb.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 5 of Sprigs of rosmary.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 3 of Sprigs thyme.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Dried apricots.
- It’s 1 dash of Brandy.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive oil.
Roast Leg Of Lamb step by step
- Chop the apricots and soak them into the brandy, add the thyme.
- Make a hole in the wide end of the lamb and stuff with the apricots..
- Crush the garlic and place in a roasting dish, add half of the rosemary and the bay leaves, place the lamb over the top, season with the salt, pepper and the remaining rosemary, drizzle the olive oil and rub the lamb all over. Make insisions with a knife and push the rosemary in the holes..
- Cover with tin foil. Roast at 150 Celsius for 90 minutes. Remove the foil, return to oven and roast for another 90 mins uncovered at 200 Celsius. Allow to rest for 15-20 mins before carving..