Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup.
This Appetizing Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup
- It’s of ground spicy sausage.
- You need of potatoes, cubed with skin.
- It’s of kale, chopped.
- Prepare of bacon.
- It’s of onion, diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- You need of water.
- It’s of half and half.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup instructions
- Add stock, water, potatoes, and salt to crockpot, set on high..
- Brown sausage, crumble to small pieces, add to pot..
- Fry bacon, set aside, keep grease in skillet..
- Saute onions in bacon grease, add garlic when onions are almost done (10-15 minutes). Add to pot..
- Crumble bacon, then add it and kale to soup..
- Cook for 5 hours, add half and half (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds so it doesn't curdle in soup) when potatoes are mostly cooked through. Let simmer for 20 minutes more. Serve and enjoy :).