Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot.
This Delicious Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 3 of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 4 strips of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- It’s 2 cups of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- It’s 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot instructions
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.