Homemade Egg Rolls.
This Tasty Homemade Egg Rolls using 12 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Egg Rolls
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of shoyu.
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of Fried chicken coating mix powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Homemade Egg Rolls step by step
- First, make the omelette. Mix eggs with flour, water, salt, and pepper. Fry in slow heat and remove carefully. I used an approximately 26 cm pan and ended up with two omelettes. Set aside for now..
- Use a food processor to combine the chicken, salt, black pepper, shoyu, bread, and egg. Check the consistency. If it is too runny, add more bread. If it's too thick, add a bit of water. The mixture should be quite firm and pliable..
- Carefully roll the omelette with the chicken mixture inside. Form a long tube. Carefully slice them (about 2 cm thick). Coat them with fried chicken coating mix powder..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Medium heat should do it. Fry the egg rolls and flip when the bottom part is golden brown..
- We eat them with pickled daikon and carrots, rice, and some mayo..