Easy Sunday Roast Leg of Lamb.
You can have Easy Sunday Roast Leg of Lamb using 4 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sunday Roast Leg of Lamb
- It’s 900 grams of leg of lamb.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
Easy Sunday Roast Leg of Lamb instructions
- Peel 3 garlic cloves. With knife make holes in leg of lamb, stuff one clove in each hole, you can make more holes and cut each clove in half to fill additional holes. Try push cloves in quite deep to infuse flavour through meat..
- Sprinkle entire roast with salt. Sprinkle olive oil over leg of lamb..
- Cover and place into oven set at 180°C for 45 minutes, turn oven up to 200°C cook for a further 10 to 20 minutes uncovered. If unsure whether ready, use meat thermometer.