Blueberry French Toast.
You can cook Blueberry French Toast using 11 easy ingredients and 13 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry French Toast
- You need 12 slice of day old white bread (remove crust).
- It’s 2 packages of light cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 12 of eggs (or you can an egg substitute).
- It’s 2 cup of skim milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries.
Blueberry French Toast step by step
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes and place half in a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Cut cream cheese into 1 inch cubes and place over bread..
- Top with blueberries and remaining bread..
- In a bowl combine eggs,milk, and syrup and mix well..
- Pour over bread mixture..
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight..
- Remove from refrigerator 30mins before baking..
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Then uncover it and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown..
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch and add water..
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, boil for 3 minutes and stir constantly..
- Stir in blueberries, reduce heat..
- Simmer for about 8-10 minutes or until berries burst. and serve over french toast..