French baguette French toast. We love using vanilla and cinnamon on this twist of a classic French Toast with La Brea Bakery French Baguette. Learn more about our French Baguette at. Toasted baguette slices are simple to make and useful in so many ways.
The Best Baguette French Toast Recipes on Yummly French toast has always been one of our quick and easy favorite dishes for breakfast time. This time I have used an old baguette but any other bread will work as well as long as you let it go old. This Tasty French baguette French toast using 9 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of French baguette French toast
- Prepare 1 of french bread baguette.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of real maple syrup.
Using old bread makes the toast soak more egg mixture and hold it's shape better while cooking. Many French toast casseroles (including some I've written about!) begin with a loaf of rich and eggy brioche or challah bread. If there's no unsliced sourdough available, make your next choice a hearty Italian or French loaf (although not a baguette!). French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast.
French baguette French toast step by step
- heat non-stick griddle to 350, oil in a fry pan as a substitute..
- mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- cut baguette into 1/2" slices.
- dip slices in mixture, turn over, place on griddle.
- after cooking a couple minutes, flip with spatula.
- when second side is finished remove to plate.
- butter and top with real maple syrup.
- enjoy, makes 1-2 servings.
You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast Good ole' white sandwich bread; Other plain white breads – even rolls and baguette cut into slices. A traditional French baguette is made of flour, water, yeast and salt. It's fascinating how these four simple ingredients produce a beautiful, flavorful, crusty baguette. As was mentioned above, many French baguettes, while using same ingredients, differ in appearance and taste. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and typically milk, then fried.