basic French toast. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the Just reheat in the skillet or pop the frozen slices in the toaster. For a richer French toast, use thick slices.
This actually works better with stale bread, go figure. Learn how to make Basic French Toast. We just celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary and it caused me to reflect on our early days of marriage, living in Portland in late spring, early summer. This Tasty basic French toast using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of basic French toast
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 8 slice of bread.
The best thing about French toast is that most households have all the necessary ingredients on hand at any given time: bread. This morning stalwart most likely got its name from the French dish pain perdu – "lost bread" – a poetic way to say "stale bread." Basic French Toast. Share: Rate this Recipe To freeze French toast, cool slices on wire rack. French toast is perfect for breakfast, also its a very good brunch.
basic French toast instructions
- scramble eggs in a bowl and add in milk and vanilla,mix well with fork.
- set pan on stove ,put heat on med. spray cooking spray in pan or oil if prefer.
- when pan is ready put bread in bowl of egg and coat both sides ,put in pan ,let cook for a minute on both sides.
- when done with all pieces of bread put on plate and top with your favorite toppings.
It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious! You can use any kind of bread of your choice for this recipe, white or brown. This easy recipe should be your go-to for basic French toast, designed for when you wake up in the morning and have a craving for French toast but haven't planned for it in advance. Basic French Toast: French toast is delicious right? This particular toast is dressed with pears, walnuts, and maple syrup.