Mini fried patties. Combine corn meal and baking powder. Mini corn fried patties with creole sauce. Chicken or steak, onion, mini corn patties and steam potato.
When you fry them up they are sweet and great with In the Dominican Republic, these mini fried patties are called arepitas and are made with corn. A wide variety of mini patties options are available to you Wanja Jeon (pan-fried beef patties) and Kkaennip Jeon (stuff perilla leaves) are delicious recipes that make great sides to Korean dinners and lunch boxes. The Best Minced Beef Patties Recipes on Yummly This Tasty Mini fried patties using 11 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mini fried patties
- You need 500 grams of ground pork.
- You need 500 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 10 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
Beef Patties With Spicy Mushrooms, Beef Patties Parmesan, Greek Beef Patties (biftekia). But this is what makes these patties fry up so wonderfully. A nice change from potato pancakes. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the.
Mini fried patties instructions
- Mix the pork and the beef together..
- Chop the parsley and the garlic, add them and mix. Then put the egg (unbeaten) and mix again until fully integrated..
- Add the milk and once it has been absorbed and do the same with the bread crumbs..
- Make small balls, flatten them and coat them in the flour..
- While making the patties heat the oil in a large frying pan. Taje them out once they are slightly golden..
- They can be eaten hot or cold!.
Download Fried patties stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Mash cold potatoes with fork until soft. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Place a bowl filled with the rest of the tomato sauce on the plate. Dip each patty into lightly beaten egg then lightly coat with breadcrumbs.