French Toast Muffins.
This Delicious French Toast Muffins using 12 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of French Toast Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg (preferably room temperature).
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
French Toast Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium-large bowl, sift together all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and stir just until combined, but still a bit lumpy. Do NOT over mix; over mixing will ruin the texture of the finished muffins..
- Scoop batter into muffin tins that have sprayed with cooking spray. Using a large ice cream scoop, I got 8 medium-large muffins out of this batter; I think you could get 10-12 muffins by distributing the batter a little less generously..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they just start to turn a bit golden at the edges..
- For the topping, mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place melted butter in another small bowl. Dip the warm muffins in melted butter (you can dip just the top, but it's even tastier to dip the whole muffin!), then dip/roll the muffin in cinnamon sugar..
- *May have left-over topping; the extra topping can be used for dipping, while eating the muffins (oh my) this also tastes good as a toast topping. Another option is to cut the topping ingredients in half. CONSUME, ENJOY, GO CRAZY!.