Banana chocolate bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! This Tasty Banana chocolate bread using 11 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate bread
- It’s 2 cup of oat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of stevia or sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of semi chocolate chips.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and If you love banana bread, then I urge you to give this chocolate banana bread recipe I try soon! Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate bread instructions
- First you will mix your dry ingredients oat flower, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate container mix your bananas your milk and ground cinnamon..
- And your last container you will mix your butter and stevia first then as your mixing add one egg at a time..
- After everything mixed in there separate containers first combine your mixed mashed bananas with your butter mix. Then add dry mix and the end and finally don't forget your semi sweet chocolate chips..
- Place in a glass pan at 325°F for 70 minutes then enjoy!.
This banana chocolate chip bread is a real treat. The Best Fluffy Banana Bread with chocolate chips or chopped nuts is not only the best way to use up over-ripe bananas, but it's possibly the best slice to go with your morning coffee! Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Banana Bread is the perfect combination of chocolate and banana.