Pan Fried Sandwich.
This Perfect Pan Fried Sandwich using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Sandwich
- You need of White Bread.
- You need of Margarine or Butter.
- You need of Sardine in Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Shallots – Mince.
- You need of Garlics – Mince.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Salt & Sugar for Taste.
Pan Fried Sandwich step by step
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan. Throw minced shallots and garlics into the pan and cook till it a little bit brown..
- Put in the canned Sardine next and stir until it cooked. Add Cilantro, salt and sugar. Turn off the heat..
- Make Sandwiches..
- Crack the eggs 1 at a time in a plate. Season it with Black pepper Powder. Stir it..
- Heat up butter or margarine pan on medium heat..
- Dip the sandwich into the eggs before frying it. Fry until it look a bit golden then it's ready. Repeat..