Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies. They can also be refined-sugar-free if you wish. But they're so good that I promise you'll never be able to tell! In fact, this might just become your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
These sugar-free chocolate chip cookies are made with natural brown rice syrup. The syrup provides a sweet taste to the cookies. Sugar Free Cookies: How Do They Taste? This Tasty Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Splenda brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Splenda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Hershey's cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
When you bite into these cookies, the first thing you notice is that they're just plain delicious: gently sweet and If you're skeptical they won't have enough flavor without sugar, you're in for a pleasant surprise. The cookies boast a slightly crispy, caramelized. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be.
Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies instructions
- Mix all liquid ingredients with butter, Splenda, Splenda brown sugar and marshmallows..
- Mix in Cocoa, coconut and flour..
- Flash chill in freezer 10-15 minutes..
- Use spoon to portion, roll into 1 inch balls and bake at 400°F for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy. Plz let me know if you try it 😄.
The butter/sugar mixture wasn't fully creamed. Try creaming the butter and sugar together for longer. – Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) – Sugar free yoghurt cake – Pearl Barley Porridge Sugar Free – Sugar-free Rum Banana Cake – Super Simple Sugar Free Applesauce – Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies – Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack – Dairy And Sugar Free. This delicious recipe for Sugar Free Flour Free Chocolate Chip Cookies is gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly as well. I am amazed at how easy it is to make these Sugar Free Flour Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Not only that, these cookies are pretty darn good as well.