Double Dipped French Toast.
This Delicious Double Dipped French Toast using 6 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Double Dipped French Toast
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1/3 of milk.
- Prepare of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare of powdered sugar (optional).
- It’s of syrup or honey (optional).
Double Dipped French Toast instructions
- Whisk 3 eggs and 1/3 cup of milk in a bowl..
- Dip bread in the bowl of egg and milk so that it is wet on both sides..
- Cook bread in a buttered skillet on a medium heat and flip once it is brown on one side..
- Once the bread is brown on both sides let it cool for a minute and then repeat step 2..
- After repeating step 2 lay the bread down in a bowl of graham cracker crumbs and pack the crumbs on both sides..
- Repeat step 3 and add whatever toppings you want!.
- On my french toast I either use just the traditional syrup, honey and powdered sugar, or all three. If french toast seems too egg-y add more milk and if it tastes bland add more egg or less milk. Recipe is meant to be cooked as a personal preference and if you like cinnamon it can be added to the egg and milk!.